HandsOn Suncoast collaborates with Nonprofit Partners to coordinate meaningful group volunteer experiences that help address our community's most pressing needs. Every month, HandsOn Suncoast volunteers engage in service activities that benefit a plethora of nonprofit organizations in the Tampa Bay area.
To register as a United Way HandsOn Suncoast Nonprofit Partner, organizations must meet the following criteria. Your organization:
· Is designated by the IRS as a 501 (c)(3) organization, school, government agency , or faith-based organization with a profile on www.volunteersuncoast.org; or is a school, government agency, hospital, hospice, nursing home, or community organization.
· Does not withhold services based on membership or religious affiliation/participation.
· Is not a political campaign.
Please note: United Way HandsOn Suncoast does not recruit or refer volunteers to:
· Work with private individuals independent of an agency.
· Engage in political campaigns and partisan activities.
· Handle money or make direct financial asks as part of fundraising activities.
· Take part in direct religious activity or proselytizing.
APPLY TO BE A PARTNER