Updates on COVID-19
United Way Suncoast is committed to standing with our communities and supporting those impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. We are dedicated to providing a safe environment for our employees and volunteers while continuing to offer helpful resources to the many low-to-moderate income families who are already facing challenges due to reduced work hours and closures.
In an abundance of caution, United Way Suncoast is:
- Following guidelines from the CDC and National and State Health Departments to ensure the health and well-being of our employees, volunteers and donors.
- Providing a work-from-home environment for all employees that includes virtual meetings for continued planning and collaboration to provide community support.
- Postponing non-essential community events and volunteer projects through June 30, 2020.
- Making daily updates to our Corornavirus Assistance Center page with important information and resources for individuals and families.
- Updating our website to connect those who wish to volunteer to organizations that are providing essential support services.
We recommend that all volunteers, individuals and community partners follow the general health guidelines set forth by the CDC, including staying home and resting if you are feeling unwell. CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19, including measures you can take to prepare for a possible outbreak and reduce the likelihood of transmission, can be found here.
If you or someone you know needs assistance, or are just looking for more information, please visit this page.
If you would like to give to the United Way Suncoast Coronavirus Fund to support our children and families in need, please click here.