Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:15+
Special Olympics Florida State Stand Up Paddle Competition [SAR]
Special Olympics Florida is hosting the 2019 State Stand-Up Paddle Championships at Nathan Benderson Park in Sarasota, Florida on Saturday, August 24, 2019. Hundreds of athletes from across the state will be competing in this Championships and we rely on volunteers to make this event possible.
Volunteers will be assisting with the following duties:
· Assist with general areas including awards and results, serving as timers and helping with logistics for the overall event.
Shifts are available or volunteers can stay all day. T-shirts and lunch will be provided to all volunteers.
· Saturday, August 24 – 7:00 am-12:00 pm
· Saturday, August 24 - 11:00 am-4:00 pm
· Or volunteers are welcome to stay the entire day from 7:00am-4:00 pm
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: