Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:18+, Orientation Required
Meals On Wheels of Tampa Food Delivery [HIL]
Volunteer drivers are needed to deliver hot meals to homebound and elderly recipients in the Seminole Heights/Ybor/East Tampa areas. A delivery route contains 8-14 stops all within a few miles of each other. Turn by turn directions, addresses and phone numbers of recipients are provided. Completing a route takes about an hour to an hour and half.
Volunteers choose: The route you would like to deliver, the day of the week (Mon-Fri,) and the frequency you deliver (once a week, every other week, once a month.)
Individuals and groups are welcome.
Routes for these areas pick up at the following remote locations and times:
- Northeast United Methodist Church, 6400 N. 15th Street, Tampa 33610 – pickup time is 10am
- Meals On Wheels of Tampa office, 550 West Hillsborough Ave, Tampa 33603 – pickup time is 10am
- Ybor City Museum Society, 2009 Angel Oliva Senior Street, Tampa 33605 – pickup time is 11:40am
All volunteer drivers must complete a volunteer application (https://mowtampa.volunteerhub.com/) and attend a short orientation. Volunteer drivers must be 18 years old and do use their own vehicle and gas.
Contact: Ida Pagan, I.Pagan@MOWTampa.org, (813) 238-8410
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: