Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Administrative Assistance & Clerical Support [HIL]
- The Volunteer will assist in the development and coordination of important and exciting Community Health Projects and programs to benefit economically disadvantaged families in Tampa, Florida. These projects include but may not be limited to:
- Community Health Fairs
- Professional Medical Conferences & Health Symposiums
- Community Health Education Workshops and Seminars with the Foundation's Medical Director
- Presentations to Elected Officials, including State Representatives, Senators, City Council Members, Congress Members, etc. and more!
- Working with Tampa Medical Centers and Hospitals on community Benefit Projects such as:
- Combating the spread of CoronaVirus
- Preventing Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure
- Breast, Colon, Prostate and other Cancers
- and much more.
- Working directly with the Foundation's Founding President, the Volunteer assignments may also include researching and writing to potential Charitable Foundations and Philanthropic Organizations.
- The Volunteer will provide comprehensive administrative assistance to the Foundation’s President and assume a management role in planning, coordinating and executing Community Projects. The Volunteer will be treated as an equal management partner in all Community Benefit Assignments.
- On a daily basis the Volunteer will assist in the management and administrative operations of the Foundation which will include computer work, scheduling Program meetings, telephone work and participation in organizing the Foundation's public program events.
Should have strong verbal and written communication skills including spelling, grammar and correct sentence structure.
A significant sector of the community is linguistically challenged in the English language and therefore, although not a firm requirement, Bilingual ability is preferred (English/Spanish).
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: