Holiday Meal Distribution at John Hopkins Middle [PIN]
This holiday season, United Way Suncoast is proud to partner with Metropolitan Ministries to bring the joy and hope of the holidays into each one of the communities we serve. Through this partnership, 1,550 families will be served on each holiday, all without having to leave their own neighborhood.
Multiple shifts are available for November 22nd (food only) & December 20th (food and gifts).
TO OFFICIALLY REGISTER, please visit the Metropolitan Ministries website to view availability and sign up for a specific shift.
This Volunteer Opportunity includes the distribution of food and/or toys for families in need, hospitality, and client check-in as needed.
Below are the Metropolitan Ministries requirements:
- COVID-19: In response to the health & wellness of our clients and volunteers we are following all CDC guidelines for social distancing, sanitation, and masks while volunteering. As such masks are required for all volunteers and if you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
- Minimum Age: The minimum age to volunteer for this event is 14 years old.
- Dress Code: Please be sure to wear CLOSED-TOE SHOES and a shirt with sleeves (jeans, long length shorts and short sleeve t-shirts are great; no tank tops please).
- Check-In: Upon arrival, ask for Erin Dinsmore and she will assist you with check-in. If you have problems reaching her the day of the event her number is 813-545-8680.
- Questions: If you still have questions, please contact the Volunteer Services Office at (813) 209-1045.
To have your volunteer time for this opportunity tracked through your UWS account, please click Express Interest below.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: