FTB Manatee Mega Pantry - MLK Day of Service 2022 [MAN]
In honor of Martin Luther King Jr., we are proud to partner with Feeding Tampa Bay for the United Way Suncoast MLK Day of Service.
Feeding Tampa Bay is leading the movement to end hunger, rallying our community together to create a healthier, more capable Tampa Bay and beyond.
Volunteers will help provide meals to our neighbors-in-need in a drive thru style distribution. Volunteers can expect to help guide vehicles, load meals into vehicle trunks, and any other necessary tasks.
- Volunteers age 13-15 must attend with an adult who is also registered for the project.
- We (FTB) are requiring all volunteers wear masks once again – for both inside and outside shifts. This is true for vaccinated and non-vaccinated volunteers.
- In consideration of your safety, volunteers MUST wear flat, closed-toe shoes. You should also avoid wearing tank tops; sleeveless or short-cut shirts (crop tops); and short-shorts. If these guidelines are not followed, volunteers will be asked to reschedule their shift.
- Masks and gloves will be available to all volunteers on site.
- Please plan accordingly for the weather. If rain looks to be in the forecast, we recommend bringing a raincoat, poncho, extra shoes/socks, etc. If severe weather is in the forecast and we need to cancel the pantry, we'll let you know via email as soon as possible.
- Hydration will be provided onsite for volunteers. If you wish to have a snack during the shift, feel free to bring one along.
Registration for this opportunity will close at 11am on Thursday, January 13th.
If you have not yet volunteered with Feeding Tampa Bay, please fill out their one-time liability waiver.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:13+, Minor Waiver on File Required
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: