Meals on Wheels [HIL]
Volunteers will be working together in a kitchen to put a variety of food cups, and many other things that will later be delivered to the homebound clients. Volunteers must wear closed toe shoes, and pants (no shorts) to work in the kitchen. No tank tops are allowed.
PLEASE NOTE: this project relies on a full shift of volunteers to complete the assigned tasks. It is important that you remove yourself from the project if you can no longer attend so someone else has the chance to sign up. Thank you!
- Face masks are still required regardless of vaccination status.
- Hair nets must been worn throughout the shift; these are provided on-site.
- Please remember to wear long pants (no shorts) and closed toe shoes (no sandals or flip-flops), as per local health codes.
Teens age 13-17 are required to attend with an adult.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:13+, Minor Waiver on File Required
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: