Greeter volunteers for UWS Campbell Park Resource Center [PIN]
The Campbell Park Resource Center (CPRC) Volunteer Greeter position will be responsible for providing the first impression as residents and visitors enter the facility. We are looking for someone who can engage with residents and visitors in a friendly and welcoming demeanor. This position will be responsible for directing visitors and residents to the correct offices within the CPRC building.
- Greet residents as they arrive for services.
- Assist residents to sign-in and help them to find where they need to go in the building.
- Secondary duties may include answering the telephone.
- Ability to engage residents and visitors with a friendly and welcoming demeanor.
- Good customer service and problem solving skills.
- Possible phone work.
TIME REQUIREMENTS AND SCHEDULE:
- Shift time primarily needed is typically 10am-2pm but can be adjusted based on volunteer preference.
- Coverage of the welcome desk is needed Monday-Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Total time requirement is flexible, however it would be helpful to have a commitment of a few times each month.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: