9/11 Memorial Display Support [HIL]
Learn and Serve Tampa Inc is seeking volunteers to assist with the placement and removal of a 9/11 Memorial Display. The display will be located at the Fowler Field complex on the USF Tampa Campus on Sunday, September 10, 2023 starting at 9:00 A.M. An Opening Dedication Ceremony will be held at 1:00 P.M. and volunteers are invited to participate. The Memorial Display will be removed on Tuesday, September 12, 2023 beginning around 10:00 A.M.
Volunteers are needed as follows:
- Sunday, September 10 from 9:00 A.M. until noon (3 hours) for placement. Youth as young as 12 may assist supervising parent. Need more volunteers!
- Sunday afternoon from 3:00 P.M. until dusk for supervision and visitor experience support. Youth as young as 12 may assist supervising parent. Need 4-5 volunteers willing to read up on our history and be prepared to help visitors locate victims.
- Monday, September 11, 2023, from 7:30 A.M. until dusk for supervision and visitor experience support. Youth as young as 12 may assist supervising parent. Need 4-5 volunteers for 3 hour shifts willing to read up on our history and be prepared to help visitors locate victims. Shifts are 7:30-10:30, 10:30-1;30, 1:30-4:30, 4:30-7:30, 7:30 to dusk
- Wednesday, September 13, from 8:30-10:30 for removal and storage. Need 10-20 volunteeers to remove display and carefully pack for storage.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:13+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: