Meals on Wheels [HIL]
United Way Suncoast is excited to bring you this great volunteer opportunity with one of our strategic community partners, Meals on Wheels.
Volunteers will be working together in a kitchen to prepare a variety of food items that will later be delivered to the homebound clients. Tasks may include scooping fruit into cups, sealing the fruit cups, bagging bread/rolls, or other food items.
PLEASE NOTE: this project relies on a full shift of volunteers to complete the assigned tasks. It is important that you remove yourself from the project if you can no longer attend so someone else has the chance to sign up.
- Hair nets must be worn throughout the shift; these are provided on-site.
- Please remember to wear long pants (no shorts) and closed toe shoes (no sandals or flip-flops), as per local health codes.
- Tank tops are not allowed.
As of August 10, 2023, teens are no longer able to participate for this opportunity due to liability changes at our partner, Meals on Wheels.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: