Due to COVID-19, we know there is a lot of uncertainty of how or when each agency can receive volunteers. Nonprofit agencies and organizations will be able to safely participate through a variety of options:
- In-Person Opportunities: volunteers can complete projects while adhering to your organization’s social distancing and safety protocols.
- Indoor projects: cleaning, organizing or sorting items, painting, assembling furniture, etc.
- Outdoor projects: landscaping, debris cleanup, painting, pressure washing, etc.
- Virtual Opportunities: volunteers can join one-time virtual projects that your organization may have available.
- Remote Opportunities: volunteers can participate in letter writing campaigns (notes to seniors, veterans, etc.) or complete off-site tasks that can be picked up from your organization, etc.
- Draw United: This is an online game where individuals can draw pictures from their device and other participants will make guesses, similar to Pictionary. Individuals/families can join through a Zoom link or if there is a way to have the meeting projected onto a large TV or screen, a group could participate together if they are at one location. If your organization has individuals or families that would be interested in joining one of these sessions, contact our team at email@example.com.
- DIY Project Kits: we are offering a variety of DIY project kits that individuals or group volunteers can assemble. If you are interested in receiving kits for your individuals or families, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to participate, organizations must be registered through this site; click here to see if your organization is registered. If it is registered but you do not know who from your organization has access, contact our team at email@example.com. If your organization is not registered, you can create an account here.
To submit a volunteer project, fill out this form for our team to review. Organizations can submit projects through September 30th, however it is recommended to submit sooner.
How will I know if my project is adopted?
If a group has selected your organization's project, the designated contact for your organization would be contacted and the project will be added to the volunteer portal for volunteers to register. Organizations can login to the volunteer portal at any time to see how many volunteers have registered for their project(s). In addition, all approved projects will be compiled onto a shared Google document that can be viewed by agencies and volunteers. Once available, a link to the document will be provided on this webpage.
Questions? Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.