To register as a United Way HandsOn Suncoast Nonprofit Partner, organizations must meet the following criteria:
- Designated by the IRS as a 501 (c)(3) organization, school, government agency, or faith-based organization; or is a school, government agency, hospital, hospice, nursing home, or community organization.
- Does not withhold services based on membership, religious affiliation/participation or sexual orientation.
- Is not a political campaign.
Please note: United Way HandsOn Suncoast does not recruit or refer volunteers to:
- Work with private individuals independent of an agency.
- Engage in political campaigns and partisan activities.
- Handle money or make direct financial asks as part of fundraising activities.
- Take part in direct religious activity or proselytizing.
United Way Suncoast HandsOn Suncoast reserves the right to decline an application based on violation of the above guidelines.