For the 2021 Week of Caring, projects will need to align with one of United Way Suncoast’s focus areas: education, financial stability, veteran services and helping those impacted by COVID-19 by assisting with their immediate needs. These projects can be in-person or virtual and either directly or indirectly impact one of these areas. Below are project examples:
- Sorting donations at a local food bank.
- Assisting with a meal or food distribution.
- Interior or exterior cleaning, organizing or sorting.
- One-time virtual or in-person program assistance.
- Draw United – invite individuals served by your organization to virtually participate with volunteers in a drawing game.
If you have a project idea but need assistance aligning it to one of the above focus areas, contact our team at email@example.com.
Projects can be submitted from March 1st - 21st through a form that will be available on this page. Please do not submit projects through the Partner Portal.