WEEK OF CARING: APRIL 16 - 22
COMMUNITY PARTNER INFORMATION
*Registration for nonprofit partners to submit volunteer needs for Week of Caring has closed. If you would like assistance in recruiting volunteers for your organization, contact our team at email@example.com
Join us in celebrating United Way Suncoast's 31st Annual Week of Caring as part of Global Volunteer Month.
Week of Caring is a great opportunity to showcase your organization's mission to thousands of United Way Suncoast supporters and address your volunteer needs. Projects may be submitted that relate to one of United Way Suncoast’s focus areas: education, financial stability, and support services. These can be in-person, virtual or remote and either directly or indirectly impact one of these areas.
Below are project examples:
- Engaging with children or youth through activities.
- Sorting donations at a local food bank.
- Assisting with a meal or food distribution.
- Interior or exterior cleaning, organizing or sorting.
- Virtual, remote or in-person program assistance (one-time, not ongoing).
If you have an idea but need assistance aligning it to one of the above focus areas, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.