Challenge for Change
When we combine leaders from corporate, government and nonprofit sectors, we can address our community's greatest challenges. This opportunity to make a lasting difference has brought together Emerging Leaders of Tampa Bay and United Way Suncoast for the 1,000 Hour Challenge.
This challenge invites Emerging Leaders' members to collectively volunteer 1,000 hours with nonprofit agencies across our community before the 2023 Nonprofit Fair. With more than 75 Tampa Bay agencies seeking volunteers, we hope you'll find opportunities to give back to organizations, connect with them at the upcoming Nonprofit Fair and discover other ways to support their effort.
How to Participate:
- Step 1: create a volunteer account if you do not have one already.
- Step 2: sign up for the Challenge for Change.
- Step 3: volunteer!
- View the in-person opportunity calendar.
- View the virtual/remote opportunities.
- If you are volunteering for an opportunity not on the UWS website, please fill out this form to submit your volunteer time.
We hope you will join the challenge to help elevate our community by building a future with equity for all. United We Rise, United We Win!