Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Orientation Required
Back To School Carnival [HIL]
GFWC Tampa Junior Women’s Club is partnering with Children’s Services to provide a Back to School Carnival for youth in our residential programs. With entertainment and food, the event provides a fun way to engage youth clients and focus on the importance of getting a good education. It serves as a kick-off party for a successful school year.
We will need volunteers to assist in the following ways:
- Decoration/Set-up (begins at 8am)
- Game station management (monitor teens play and giving tickets as winnings)
- Prize table monitor & winning ticket verification
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: