Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:18+, Orientation Required
Habitat for Humanity Construction [SAR]
A HAMMER + A HEART = HOME
Habitat homes around the world are built according to the same guiding principles:
- Simple. Habitat houses are modestly-sized. They are large enough for the homeowner family’s needs, but small enough to keep construction and maintenance costs to a minimum.
- Decent. Habitat for Humanity uses quality, locally-available building materials. Habitat houses designs reflect the local climate and culture.
- Affordable. The labor of volunteers and partner families, efficient building methods, modest house sizes and no-profit loans make it affordable for low-income families to purchase Habitat houses.
Habitat strives to “build green”, with sustainable, energy-efficient housing that is, both, environmentally friendly and more cost-effective for low-income homeowners to maintain.
Volunteers are needed to help at our Habitat for Humanity construction sites. The location and specific tasks will vary for each date, so please contact the leader for location details and make sure to wear closed toe shoes.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: