DIY Kits for United Way Suncoast
DIY project kits are designed to be completed on your schedule and are great for individuals or groups. To create the kits, you will purchase the supplies, assemble the kits and then contact our team to coordinate a drop off. We will ensure that your DIY project kits get to those who need them the most in our community.
Below are the available kit options:
This project occurs on your own schedule, so there is not set time frame for when you need to create the cards or when they need completed.
- Simply create the kits on your own time.
- Once complete, submit your hours through this form.
- Email email@example.com with the type and quantity of kits created to schedule a drop-off in Tampa, Manatee or Sarasota.
- Once the kits are received, time will be added to your volunteer account.
Thank you for your interest!
By clicking "Express Interest" below, no action is needed, so please start creating your kits when you are ready!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:13+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: