Feeding Tampa Bay - MLK Day of Service 2022 [HIL]
Teens age 13-15 are required to attend with an adult.
United Way Suncoast is excited to bring you this great volunteer opportunity with one of our funded strategic community partners, Feeding Tampa Bay.
Feeding America Tampa Bay believes that every single person can do something to help end hunger in America. Whether it is one dollar or one hour, you can make an enormous difference in the lives of hungry women, men and children served by their network. Volunteers will sort donated food at our local food bank, which serves 10 counties in West Central Florida.
- Given the recent change in CDC guidelines, Feeding Tampa Bay is requiring all volunteers wear masks once again – for both inside and outside shifts. This is true for vaccinated and non-vaccinated volunteers. In the next few days and weeks, FTB will make masks available at the beginning of each shift as we all adjust to this change.
- In consideration of safety, volunteers must wear flat, closed-toe shoes. Please also avoid wearing tank tops, sleeveless or short-cut shirts (crop tops), and short-shorts. If these guidelines are not followed, volunteers will be asked to reschedule their shift.
- NO cellphones allowed on the sorting floor for calls or texts, pictures ARE allowed but any calls must be taken in the breakroom.
Thank you for volunteering!
If you have not yet volunteered at Feeding Tampa Bay, please fill out their liability waiver here.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:13+, Minor Waiver on File Required
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: