Feeding Tampa Bay [HIL]
United Way Suncoast is excited to bring you this great volunteer opportunity with one of our funded strategic community partners, Feeding Tampa Bay.
Feeding Tampa Bay believes that every single person can do something to help end hunger in America. Whether it is one dollar or one hour, you can make an enormous difference in the lives of hungry women, men and children served by their network. Volunteers will sort donated food at our local food bank, which serves 10 counties in West Central Florida.
- Volunteers are asked to follow CDC guidelines regarding masks and social distancing.
- In consideration of safety, volunteers must wear flat, closed-toe shoes. Please also avoid wearing tank tops, sleeveless or short-cut shirts (crop tops), and short-shorts. If these guidelines are not followed, volunteers will be asked to reschedule their shift.
- NO cellphones allowed on the sorting floor for calls or texts, pictures ARE allowed but any calls must be taken in the breakroom.
- Teens age 13 and up must register through their own volunteer account.
- Youth ages 10-12 can be registered through their parent or guardian's account.
If you have not yet volunteered at Feeding Tampa Bay, please fill out their liability waiver here.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:10+, Minor Waiver on File Required
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: