#681 Publix at Holmes Beach - Stuff the Bus 2022
United Way Suncoast is excited to partner with Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee County to bring you this volunteer opportunity for Stuff the Bus!
The global pandemic has caused food-insecurity in our community to skyrocket. The Food Bank of Manatee, a PLUS program of Meals on Wheels PLUS of Manatee, is the only food bank based in Manatee County and we need your help to Stuff the Bus this year! 100% of the proceeds and food collected will stay in Manatee County.
There will be a donation table and a school bus at every Publix site. Community members can buy or donate grocery items to "stuff" the school bus in the parking lot. All donations will benefit The Food Bank of Manatee.
- Volunteers during each shift will accept donations from community shoppers at Publix, organize donations by type, pack into boxes, and load onto the bus.
- There are two shifts available at each location.
- The event is held rain or shine and volunteers will be outside for the entirety of their shift, so please dress accordingly.
- Volunteers may be asked to lift boxes in excess of 20lbs.
- All volunteer spots are available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Volunteers aged 14 & 15 must attend with an accompanying parent or guardian, otherwise they will not be able to volunteer.
- We are only able to accommodate the specific number of volunteers listed for each shift.
- No walk-up volunteers will be accepted on-site.
Thank you for volunteering!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:14+, Minor Waiver on File Required
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: