FTB Manatee Mega Pantry - Veterans Day 2022
As part of the United Way Suncoast Veterans Day of Service, we are proud to partner with Feeding Tampa Bay to support their volunteer needs. Twenty-percent of households that are supported by Feeding America have a veteran or someone that has served in the military.
Volunteers will help provide meals to our neighbors-in-need in a drive thru style distribution. Volunteers can expect to help guide vehicles, load meals into vehicle trunks, and any other necessary tasks.
- Volunteers age 13-15 must attend with an adult who is also registered for the project.
- In consideration of your safety, volunteers MUST wear flat, closed-toe shoes. You should also avoid wearing tank tops; sleeveless or short-cut shirts (crop tops); and short-shorts. If these guidelines are not followed, volunteers will be asked to reschedule their shift.
- Masks and gloves will be available to all volunteers on site.
- Hydration will be provided onsite for volunteers. If you wish to have a snack during the shift, feel free to bring one along.
If you have not yet volunteered with Feeding Tampa Bay, please fill out their one-time liability waiver.
If you have a larger group that would like to participate on this date, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for this opportunity will close at 3:30pm on Thursday, November 3rd.
Thank you for volunteering!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 13+, Minimum Age:13+, Minor Waiver on File Required
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: