Week of Caring is the largest volunteer event in the Suncoast Region that connects nonprofit organizations with corporate and community volunteers.
Individuals and groups will be able to safely participate through a variety of options while adhering to the safety protocols set forth by the CDC and local governments. This year we are offering in-person opportunities (indoors and/or outdoors) along with virtual/remote opportunities.
- Click on the "Projects for Individuals" button below to view the list of available projects.
- Select a project that includes "Week of Caring" in the title and sign up for the shift that you would like to attend.
- Click on the "Project List for Groups" button below to view the list of available projects.
- Once the preferred project has been identified, contact our team at email@example.com with the project name(s) and any questions you may have.
- Keep in mind that projects are available on a first-come, first-serve basis, so it is recommended to select a first and second choice.
- When our team has confirmed the project, a registration link will be sent.
- Each volunteer will need to have their own volunteer account to register.
T-shirts will be provided for most projects of which volunteers will participate; this is noted on the project list along with the other project details. When volunteers sign up at the provided project link, they will be asked to enter their t-shirt size. Only individuals who are registered through this process will receive a T-shirt.
Our team would love to see pictures of volunteers in action so we can show our community the amazing work that is being accomplished. Please wear the t-shirt provided by United Way Suncoast and take pictures during your volunteer time. Pictures can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or tag us on social media using the hashtag #UWSvolunteers at:
- Facebook - @UnitedWaySuncoast
- Twitter - @UWSuncoast
- Instagram – @UnitedWaySuncoast
- LinkedIn – @United Way Suncoast
Questions? Contact our team at email@example.com.
For the safety of everyone, we are asking those who have been out of the country within the past 14 days, been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with the COVID-19 virus, and/or if you having fever, cold, or flu like symptoms, to please refrain from volunteering in-person.